Fire Season ended 9-25-2013

The only type of burning requiring a permit is for logging slash and heavy debris disposal burning, which is required year round (normal backyard debris burning is now allowed without a permit.)  Any type of commercial tree harvesting that requires excess debris to be burned constitutes logging slash and therefore requires a permit to burn.  For more information about slash burning permits, call DFPA at (541) 672-6507.